Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
The SERVPRO motto captures our culture here at SERVPRO of Lafayette / Louisville, "Faster to any size disaster." Our 24/7 emergency restoration service is something that we take great pride in. It is our aim to be there when you need us, regardless what day or time it is.
Yes, that's including the weekend & major holidays.
We know that disaster strikes when you're least expecting it and we understand that when you need help, you need help immediately.
Our motto captures two ideas. First, we are faster. Faster than the other guys, faster than you'd expect. Second, we work any size disaster both large and small, residential and commercial.
We're locally owned, a part of the community and here to help when you need us. Call us!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (303) 604-6607
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Lafayette / Louisville arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.