Fire Damage - Louisville Home
Fire damage at this Louisville home was the result of a candle that had fallen over. The fire damage was contained within one room of the house, but the soot and smoke damage traveled throughout the house. SERVPRO of Lafayette / Louisville has a great deal of experience with fire, soot, and smoke damage. Our SERVPRO staff is trained and certified, and they have the latest in materials and procedures at their disposal. This project would require using special sponges with the proper cleaning solution to remove the soot from the walls and ceilings. The lingering smoke odor would be treated by the use of hydroxyl generators.