Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Ravaged Kitchen in Lafayette


Another devastating kitchen fire meant a total demolition and rebuild in this Lafayette home. SERVPRO fire and smoke restoration technicians removed all the cha... READ MORE



Boulder Mold Infestation Leads to a Remodel


This vacant house in Boulder was attacked and sustained extensive damage from a mold infestation. With the lack of moisture control, and not being inspected per... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Lafayette Office Building


Commercial water damage struck this Lafayette office building when the fire-suppressant sprinkler system activated over twenty thousand square feet of office sp... READ MORE



Storm Damage to a Lafayette Locker Room


When gutters and downspouts cannot contain and channel away from the structure copious amounts of water, the result can be unwanted water intrusion. Stormwater ... READ MORE



A Non-Fire Damage Cleanup


This hotel in Lafayette had an unfortunate mishap with the smoke detection system. The smoke from a guest's room set it off with no threat of a fire. The fire s... READ MORE



Water Damage In Lafayette


The crew at SERVPRO of Lafayette / Louisville received a call regarding a water damage emergency at a residence in Lafayette. Our team of highly trained and edu... READ MORE



Louisville Kitchen Is Attacked by Mold


These two photos illustrate the skills utilized by our SERVPRO Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians at this Louisville kitchen. The mold infestation, cause... READ MORE



Boulder School Water in the Corridors


The busted restroom pipe led to several hours of unabated water flow into the hallways of this school in Boulder. The commercial grade flooring held up well; wa... READ MORE



Storm and Flooding in a Lafayette Home Crawl Space


The groundwater rushed into this crawl space unabated and drenched the soil, piers, and saturated the insulation beyond saving. We worked hard to pump out the s... READ MORE



Fire Board Up in Louisville


A flash fire in the kitchen led to some smoke residue, charred cabinets, and a broken window. The homeowners requested that the SERVPRO of Lafayette/Louisville ... READ MORE